My Travel Map

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Heart The Bahamas


I'm connected to the internet/world again! What did I miss? I just got back from a cruise to the Bahamas for Mark and Kellye's wedding. Fan-freakin-tastic! I had such a great time. I'll be uploading more pics and stories later, but I wanted to give a quick update for y'all. Amanda and I took a bus to Miami where we'll be kickin' it for a few more days. As most of you know, I love lists and numbering my thoughts. So here is a list of some of my favorite moments from the cruise (in no particular order). It's just off the top of my head.

- swimming in the bluest most beautiful ocean water I've ever seen.
- hanging out with a group of super fun people. Mark/Kellye, your friends are awesome.
- drinking Bahama Mamas out of real coconuts
- blowing off a lame karaoke lounge to go sing with a real band. AND they let me play drums which I haven't done in 10 years.
- going to Mark and Kellye's wedding on the beach
- laying out by the pool all day long
- dancing, dancing, dancing
- laughing, laughing, laughing
- impromptu photo shoots
- taking a $3 ferry to Paradise Island
- making fun of douche bag idiots
- all the money-saving tactics Amanda and I came up with, including smuggling rum in tiny travel shampoo bottles, stocking up on free Cinnamon Toast Crunch from the buffet, bartering with cab drivers--the list goes on.

More to come!

Nomad Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment