My Travel Map

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bahama Mamas

Me: I keep having these dreams where I have...a job.

Amanda: You should write that down.

It did sound pretty ridiculous. But can you blame me? I spent last week in paradise and now I'm getting ready to join the working world. But let us not speak of that just yet. Time for Bahamas pics, followed by a South Beach blog.

Last week I flew to Florida to leave for a cruise to the Bahamas where Mark and Kellye got married. This was my first cruise ever and I loved it.


Bus ride to the cruise ship



Me and Amanda with our Orlando roomies, Kara and Amy.



Our cruise ship.



Pure relaxation.



Water slides!



I love my summer hair.



The wedding day. Freeport, Bahamas.



Mark and Kellye



The reception site. I know, right? I'm starting to think that a destination wedding is where it's at.



Does it get any better than this?



Amanda, Andrew, and me representing the Brass Monkey.



I don't want to leave. Ever.



A night out with new friends.



Me and Mark.



Me and Kellye



Sexy tigers--Kate, Elizabeth, and Amanda



Nassau, Bahamas



$3 Ferry Boat Ride to Paradise Island



So happy!






So many rum-filled coconuts. So little time.



I loved all the colorful buildings in Nassau.












On the last night of the cruise, a bunch of us decided to do karaoke. But it turned out to be lame. Luckily, we stumbled upon a lounge where the band let us sing on stage. I even got to play drums!



Last night with the gang. Good times.

I freakin' loved the Bahamas and hope to go back again. I have a bunch more pictures from my trip to Miami, but I'll save that for tomorrow...

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that ocean is so beautiful. Looks like you had a great time both on the crusie and at the Bahamas. BTY, I love your summer hair too. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I love about your post and pics is you are SO happy!! What if it's not about the Bahamas makin' you happy? What if it's about you following what your heart and your inner passion is guiding you to do and be? This is so, so cool how much travel and how much writing you have done in this past 6 months, something you thought impossible just 1 year previous to that! Perhaps you could consider this travel/writing thing you're doing now as paving the way into your own new career change, soon to show up more firmly, from where you are right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so fantastic! Looks like you all had a "boat load" of fun :) Wish I coulda been there. That ocean looks breath taking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a picture of that same Nassau sign and we did the $3 water taxi to Atlantis, too! Miss you friend. When are you coming back to LA?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yeah . . . and I LOVE your summer hair, too!

    ReplyDelete