My Travel Map

Monday, May 4, 2009

I won't be blogging for a while. I found out yesterday that a friend from high school died. She was on a trip to Thailand with her boyfriend, got really sick and died. They're still trying to figure out what the hell happened. Not only does her family have to deal with the shock of her death, but now they have to deal with going over there and taking care of this mess. It breaks my heart. I want to fucking puke. Jill and I grew apart, but thanks to my trip, I was able to reconnect with her for the first time in years and I am forever grateful for that. We only hung out one night, but it was fun and we got to share "Remember whens" and laugh about old times. Now I'm thinking about old friends I've lost due to time and old grudges and it makes me really sad. I can't believe Jill died. It makes me so sad.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! We are so sorry Natalie! If you need anything, please call us...

    ReplyDelete