My Travel Map

Monday, February 9, 2009

More Pics from Seattle and Anacortes


More pics for y'all...



Friday night on the town with Seattleites. Guess I didn't really need to be ducking in this photo.



Gum Wall in Post Alley







We got to visit with Jenny (Wheeler!) Rozema. So good to see her. I think we calculated that it had been at least 5 years since I'd seen her. Too long. Jenny, it was so great catching up with you!



Post-massage at the Majestic Spa



Kickin' it with Brooke and Brittany at a kickass cabin.



View from the cabin. I forget the name of the lake and mountain.



Catching up on my 3D reading.

3 comments:

  1. You're having way too much fun. No more dead inside - Yeah!!! Keep those smiles coming. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a nomad looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a nomad looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete