My Travel Map

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm watching the Oscars, packing, blogging, and getting ready to leave for NYC tomorrow morning. This blog entry will be short and sweet. Enjoy some pics!


This is my cousin Michael, messin' around with a bow and arrow inside the apartment. Thanks so much for letting me stay with you! I had a blast. Good times for sure.



Goodnight, Anna the kitty! Thanks for snuggling with me (and sitting on the computer when I try to type). I wish I could take you home with me!









I could have stayed at Arlington Cemetery all day to take pictures. What a sad, yet beautiful place.












Goodnight! And congrats to Slumdog Millionare!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos, Natalie. And I'm so jealous you got to dance with Bill Nye, the Science Guy!

    Can't wait to read more about your travels.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fast stay although a busy one in Washington DC. Arlington Cemetery must have been an overwhelming sight. Even the pictures get to my heart. On a lighter side, so glad little Anna snuggled with you, she is such a beautiful kittie. Michael looks good with that bow and arrow. Reminds me of a picture of Grandma in high school in her archery class. Have a safe trip to NY. :)

    ReplyDelete