My Travel Map

Monday, February 16, 2009

Goodbye, Portland :-(


I can't believe I'm leaving Portland tomorrow! I thought my flight was Wednesday, but turns out it's tomorrow. I've lost all sense of time. It's weird. And awesome.

I got to visit Andy in Strollerville (that's his name for Beaverton, the city he lives in). After taking about a million pictures, we finally found a few where my eyes were open. This one was my favorite. Andy, thanks so much for lunch! It was great to catch up and talk about our mutual love for L.A.

I also want to give a shout out to John and Brooke Streicher's friends. Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys! I loved the John stories. John, I know way too much about you now :-)

I took a walk to Oaks Bottom today. I was out there for most of the day. The weather was just right. Here are some pictures from the wildlife refuge and the Oaks Amusement Park. It's closed for winter, but there was something creepy cool about walking through a deserted amusement park.












Tomorrow I'm off to Washington DC. Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,
Natalie the Nomad


It was windy today.

2 comments:

  1. Awww! I love the fantasy sequence of you and the weird facial hair man. The Vday balloon tied to a trash can is awesome. Its like "trashed love".

    I cant believ you are leaving already!!!! Sheesh! Im glad you went to Oaks bottom- its so gorgeous, I love it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nomad Natalie you are really moving now. Thanks for the map line, it helps to have a birds eye view of your travels. Love all those pics you send. Keep the fun coming. :)

    ReplyDelete